We respond to customer needs related to blockchain, including the introduction of IOST BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service), development of blockchain applications using smart contracts, and planning and development of unique ecosystems on public and private chains.
Onkan Supplement Series
From Akashibu Music Publishing, New App for wind instrument players who actually hate tuning! Akashibu Music Publishing, which has released various projects in the wind instrument industry, has released a long-awaited tuning application!New functions not found in conventional tuners will support your musical life.ダウンロード
Description Tuning is important for wind instruments, but in fact many students have questions and worries. This app is the first of its kind in the world, developed from the standpoint of cognitive science, to help sort out and train the meaning of the sense of tune.Details
１．TutorialAn extensive tutorial that describes how to operate the app and how tuning works.
２．Brain tunerThe tuner's reference tone uses the tone of the instrument. The instrument-specific reference tones can be selected (3 for each). Use the recording function to check your pitch objectively. Based on the tutorial, you can understand how tuning is directly related to music.
３. 13 tone libraryWind instruments do not always produce the correct sound even if the fingering is correct. Here, you can check the 13 main notes of an octave on the spot, without using a piano or electronic instruments.
４．Single-note listeningYou can check your own sense of sound through 1-3. Follow the pronounced tones to enhance your sense of sound.
5. Rhythm checkRhythm and sound sense both require the same attention. Here, you can record the metronome sound and your own performance at the same time to check for any discrepancies in rhythm.Planning
Composition Explanation Kazutaka Kawai
Produced and written by Akashibu Score Publishing
Distributed by: Eversystems Inc.
Word puzzle SKETON
A skeleton-type crossword puzzle where you select words from a list and fill them in.ダウンロード
Experience the unique rotating and filling turn mode.
You can also change the resolution to your liking.
A higher resolution will allow you to view the entire game without scrolling.
The full version is available in both Kana and English versions.
It's a diagonal-scrolling action game where you have to make the cute cat fight to keep it from falling.ダウンロード
- The cat is sweating and jumping hard.
- If you tap twice on the screen, the cat will jump by one. Use this to your advantage.
- On the way, there is a fish block. If you collect fish, you'll get a good luck.
- In addition to the first white cat, there are 10 different kinds of cats you can get as you progress through the game.
- The more games you play, the more you can name the cats and change their colors.
© Copyright 2022 EverSystem Inc.
All Rights Reserved.